- Must be at least 21 years of age, financially stable, and a responsible, mature, healthy adult.
- Must be married or divorced, for at least one year (can also be single).
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to clear a criminal history/ Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) background check and abuse/neglect central registry check on all adults in the household.
- Home must pass a city fire and environmental health inspection.
- Must clear random drug tests.
- Must have favorable home study.
AROUND THE CLOCK SUPPORT
A case manager is available 24 hours a day to provide guidance on everything from behavioral issues to paperwork. They will visit the home monthly, or as needed.